Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,488 prices entered by 728 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.347 GTQ / TRY
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is about the same as in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q10,676 (7,928TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)