Cost of living in Indore, India vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10969 GTQ / INR
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 17% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q10,000 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q8,322 (₨75,866) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)