Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.992 GTQ / HKD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 157% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q24,915 (HK$25,112) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,700 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moshi costs 914,850 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (about 1 hour ago)