Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.701 GTQ / USD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q12,223 ($1,587) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Podgorica costs €1,400 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vancouver costs C$615 (about 4 hours ago)