Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49365 GTQ / EGP
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,900 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q9,067 (E£ 18,368) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 2 hours ago)