Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49590 GTQ / EGP
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,900 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q9,223 (E£ 18,598) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)