Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,917 prices entered by 731 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10849 GTQ / ARS *
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,400 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q7,198 (ARS $66,341) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 350,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)