Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02462 GTQ / HUF
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q10,461 (424,999 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,800 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 350,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)