Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.890 GTQ / BRL
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q11,342 (R$ 6,001) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,500 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)