Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,811 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00230 GTQ / COP
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q10,002 (COL$4,348,965) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,900 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)