Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.688 GTQ / EUR
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q16,799 (€1,934) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,800 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $16,000 (about 2 hours ago)