Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.111 GTQ / CNY
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 35% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q12,953 (11,660元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q9,600 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 150 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.46 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (42 minutes ago)