Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,949 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24849 GTQ / THB
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q10,455 (42,072 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q10,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)