Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,741 prices entered by 464 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11137 GTQ / INR
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 6% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,800 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q9,206 (₨82,660) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)