Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.264 GTQ / TRY
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q11,000 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q8,564 (6,778TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)