Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.124 GTQ / TRY
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,100 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q6,741 (5,997TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Podgorica costs €1,400 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vancouver costs C$615 (about 4 hours ago)