Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.910 GTQ / JOD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q13,757 (Dinar 1,261) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q10,000 in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 4 hours ago)