Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06424 GTQ / DZD
Do you live in Quetzaltenango? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Q9,700 in Quetzaltenango you would need to make just about Q8,980 (139,795 Dinar) in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)