Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,337 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 112.803 PKR / CAD *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 220% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨787,847 (C$6,984) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨246,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)