Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.482 PKR / JPY *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 344% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,003,261 (¥676,915) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨226,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)