Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Quetta, Pakistan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,052 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00379 PKR / IRR *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 150% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨600,831 (﷼ 158,558,412) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨240,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)