Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 166.134 PKR / USD *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 221% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨610,766 ($3,676) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨190,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 3 hours ago)