Cost of living in Singapore vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,654 prices entered by 634 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 117.395 PKR / SGD *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 285% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨913,212 (SGD $7,779) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨237,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)