Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13474 PKR / KRW *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 203% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨499,346 (₩3,706,057) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨165,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)