Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.019 PKR / DOP *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 100% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨483,742 (RD$ 160,228) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨242,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)