Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.035 PKR / BOB *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 77% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨332,936 ($b13,852) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨188,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 3 hours ago)