Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.656 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨420,166 (R$ 11,158) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨242,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 150 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.46 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)