Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.203 PKR / MAD *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 65% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨376,589 (23,242 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨228,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antipolo costs Php49 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,450 (about 3 hours ago)