Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.528 PKR / ZAR *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 126% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨479,986 (R 45,591) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨212,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)