Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 31.146 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨280,208 (R$ 8,997) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨174,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 600 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 2 hours ago)