Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.496 PKR / KES *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 106% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨417,042 (Shilling278,780) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨202,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)