Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 126.188 PKR / CAD *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 195% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨519,637 (C$4,118) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨176,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 475 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bilaspur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $120 (36 minutes ago)