Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 73.060 PKR / BYN *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 37% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨281,355 (3,851 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨205,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Detroit, Michigan costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 150 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.46 (29 minutes ago)