Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 445%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 166.530 PKR / USD *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 243% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨620,075 ($3,724) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨181,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$5.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 600 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)