Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,534 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.402 PKR / MXN *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 66% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨330,240 (Mex$ 44,614) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨199,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $1,237 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)