Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05015 PKR / COP *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 69% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨408,398 (COL$8,143,663) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨241,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)