Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.287 PKR / PHP *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 102% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨353,960 (Php107,687) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨175,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 5 hours ago)