Cost of living in Madras, India vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.210 PKR / INR *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 21% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,045 (₨105,429) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨192,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)