Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.018 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 38% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,836 (37,859₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨165,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 4 hours ago)