Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04341 PKR / UGX *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 78% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨321,299 (7,401,452 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨181,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 3 hours ago)