Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 40.090 PKR / SAR *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 157% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨522,538 (﷼ 13,034) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨203,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)