Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,588 prices entered by 731 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 28.101 PKR / TRY *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 67% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨386,256 (13,745TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨231,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)