Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.335 PKR / HKD *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 339% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,031,420 (HK$53,344) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨235,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)