Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 169.739 PKR / EUR *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 211% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨631,030 (€3,718) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨203,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)