Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 PKR / MXN *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨257,040 (Mex$ 37,216) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨170,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 5 hours ago)