Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.517 PKR / ZAR *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 87% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨440,375 (R 41,871) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨235,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 3 hours ago)