Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.540 PKR / EGP *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 69% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨316,945 (E£ 30,072) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨188,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)