Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,931 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.521 PKR / HUF *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 83% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨418,206 (803,319 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨229,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)