Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,722 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04587 PKR / COP *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨288,392 (COL$6,286,818) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨175,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)