Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,840 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04568 PKR / COP *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 71% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨381,436 (COL$8,349,361) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨223,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)