Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.761 PKR / CNY *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 117% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨458,891 (21,088元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨211,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)