Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 24.927 PKR / TRY *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,593 (11,216TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨210,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)