Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.197 PKR / TRY *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨261,290 (10,798TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨194,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)